Hi~everyone! My name is Jennifer. Chinese name is 沈于暄. I will give you a self intruduction in this article.
This year is maybe a turning point of my life because of the great change occurring in this summer vacation- becoming an university student. Like many of my high school classmates, I hold a beautiful and joyful imagination toward the days in college but and the same time, with fear. This is the very first time I leave home. Then, be alone. The first time when I recognize this situation , the feeling is truly unbearable. Though I have already thought about this condition for several times, I still received a sorrowful mood at that moment.
I still get the serious homesick now but I also want to pursue my dream which has existed in my mind for many years-I want to chase what I want to get in my life, incluing knowledge, dependence , frienships and many other ones. For these reasons, I choose a college far from my hometown.
I may be not so brilliant like you , my new classmates but I really want to have great frienships and new lives with you in these four years. So hope we will be good partners for each other in the future. I write these sentences with all true feelings in my heart. I will expect the days with you here. Wish all of you a wonderful life here!
Jennifer/Snake o7.9.16
沒有留言:
張貼留言