News Summary 4The URL:http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/28/world/28climate.html
snake-310@hotmail.com 加入對話。
西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Hello!
西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Elsa 君 說:It's time for me to chat about the news article西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Yes 西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:I think those rich countries have to take responsibilities for that they produce so much air pollution.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:finally.........snake-310@hotmail.com 說:Yes, Iagree君 說:Let's take a look on the topic西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:I think that global warming is horrible.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:It has been a long time we rose a mind to protect our world. 君 說:U.N. Warns of Climate-Related Setbacks西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Yes 君 說:This news also wrote that rich countries should help those poor nations西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Because some islands will be submerged by waves or flood. 君 說:yessnake-310@hotmail.com 說:And many counrtries have signed the project. Do you know 西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:And some plant will die because the climate become much hotter than before. 君 說:They will hold several meetings in Bali西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:I think that it’s difficult for me to live in a warming world. 西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Because the summer will be very hot, I can’t endure that. 西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:I think that if concentrations of greenhouse gases continue to build, many disasters will happen.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:But "the great USA" is a real lover to earth.......西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Such as water shortages, droughts, flooding rains and severe stormssnake-310@hotmail.com 說:I admit it is ironic!君 說:Some real murderers are not willing to do anything to help our global西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Yes.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:Refer to food shortage and many shortcomings of the green house effectsnake-310@hotmail.com 說:Do you ever see the file" The inconvenient truth" 君 說:No西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:No君 說:What is the film talk aboutsnake-310@hotmail.com 說:If you want to get deeper to this subject,西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Have you ever seen the movie '' The Day After Tomarrow''?snake-310@hotmail.com 說:it is defenitely for you to watch.西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:It's a movie about global warmingsnake-310@hotmail.com 說:Actually, not really.君 說:Thanks for your recommendation.西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:It 's a great movie.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:But I know the subject of it and I saw several scenes of it.君 說:I take a course this semester about environmental change.西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Oh, is the course interesting? 君 說:Not really.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:Ya, tell more about it.西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Or difficult?snake-310@hotmail.com 說:Why 君 說:But I learn much from the coursesnake-310@hotmail.com 說:For example 君 說:The professor is boring.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:Ha ha!君 說:I recommend a website for you. http://environment.edu.twsnake-310@hotmail.com 說:is it about 君 說:You can get more information about our environmental change.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:ok, I see.君 說:Let's turn our focus on the news article.snake-310@hotmail.com 說:So do you have any good recommndations for improving the terrible change 西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Sorry , I have to leave right now. 君 說:why 西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:So see you~ 西潮百老匯Broadway on RUNWAY Lois 說:Bye~snake-310@hotmail.com 說:All right!
沒有留言:
張貼留言